TAM Webinar 49 – Improving Your Next TAMP Miniseries: Improving Life Cycle Planning and Management
Life cycle planning and management is a foundational component of transportation asset management. The progress that agencies are making in this area is noteworthy. Many resources are also available to help agencies with improving practices. This webinar will share an overview of the progress that agencies are making in improving life cycle planning and management practices and share new and soon-to-be available resources.
- Topic Overview – Steve Gaj, FHWA
- FHWA Life Cycle Planning Handbook – Katie Zimmerman, Applied Pavement Technology
- NCHRP 02-26 Implementation of Programmatic Life Cycle Cost Analysis in a Transportation Asset Management Framework – Jag Mallela, WSP
- Vermont TAMP – Ken Valentine, VTrans
- Arizona TAMP – Thor Anderson, Arizona DOT