How It All Adds Up: Transportation Performance Management Best Practices
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) invite you to attend a webinar focused on national best practices for Transportation Performance Management (TPM). Hear from experts at DOTs across the country regarding three main areas of performance management: safety, assets and system performance.
Learn more about:
- How state DOTs evaluate national performance management data to identify patterns.
- Understand how various states are performing and how they establish target setting.
- What strategies state DOTs are implementing to achieve targets.
- How review of the performance management data offers insight into the future of performance measures.
- How performance measures can be improved and what new measures may be implemented in the future.